“Bucharest in Music” will take place in 2 sections:
2. SONG WRITERS
- BABY 6 – 10 y.o.
- JUNIOR 11 to 15 y.o.
- TEEN 16 – 21 y.o.
- SENIOR 22 +
- SONGWRITERS – without age limit
- Each competitor will play two original songs or cover, one mandatory in the competitor’s mother tongue, and the second song by his choice (in an international language preferably in english)
- The songs will be interpreted with the live voice of the competitor on the instrumental negative.
- The negative will be emailed to email@example.com
- For any event, it will be handed over to the organizer on USB on the date of arrival.
- The length of the songs can not exceed 3:40
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org the receipt or proof of payment of the registration fee.
The unreleased track must be free of editions to be sold with an editorial contract to Diva’s Music Production and will be included in a digital compilation created by the record label Diva’s Music Production and distributed by Believe Distribution Services Italy no later than 4 weeks after the end of the festival.
The jury’s decisions are final and the organizer reserves the right to make changes to these regulations at any time.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
WILL BE SENT BY E-MAIL at email@example.com
- registration form completed
- copy ID, or passport
- a bust type photo (1920x1080px HD resolution)
- two instrumentals of the two chosen pieces
- a video link or mp3 recording
- receipt or proof of payment of the registration fee
In addition, the recording contract with Diva’s Music Production Label
Unreleased with mix & mastering arrangement worth 4000euro and publication in the Diva’s Music Production Label catalog
5 SPECIAL PRIZES
recording of a cover in the studio worth 250 euros
THE ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO REFUND THE REGISTRATION FEE IN THE CASE OF WITHDRAWAL FROM COMPETITOR’S COMPETITION.
The organizer reserves the right to adjust the value of the prizes in the event that the number of registered competitors is not reached to justify their existence.
The trophy of the Bucharest Music Festival will be won by the artist with the highest average, regardless of age category or section and who, through his evolution, has particularly impressed the jury. At the request of the Organizer, the winner of the Trophy will be invited to give a mini-recital at the next edition of the Festival, benefiting in this case from the organizer’s payment of transport, accommodation and meals for the requested period. Prizes I, II and III will be awarded based on the highest averages, regardless of age category or section. The result of the interpreter is the arithmetic average of the votes assigned.