“Bucharest in Music” will take place in 2 sections:
2. SONG WRITERS
- BABY 6 – 10 y.o.
- JUNIOR 11 to 15 y.o.
- TEEN 16 – 21 y.o.
- SENIOR 22 +
- SONGWRITERS – without age limit
- Each competitor will play two original songs or cover, one mandatory in the competitor’s mother tongue, and the second song by his choice (in an international language preferably in english)
- The songs will be interpreted with the live voice of the competitor on the instrumental negative.
- The negative will be emailed to email@example.com
- For any event, it will be handed over to the organizer on USB on the date of arrival.
- The length of the songs can not exceed 3:40
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org the receipt or proof of payment of the registration fee.
The unreleased track must be free of editions to be sold with an editorial contract to Diva’s Music Production and will be included in a digital compilation created by the record label Diva’s Music Production and distributed by Believe Distribution Services Italy no later than 4 weeks after the end of the festival.
The competitors’ performances will be evaluated by an international jury, made up of personalities from the international music industry, record producers, musicians.
No jury will be able to represent competitors from their own school or agency.
Withdrawal from the competition does not imply the refund of the competitor’s participation fee.
The decisions of the jury are final. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to these rules at any time.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
WILL BE SENT BY E-MAIL at email@example.com
- registration form completed
- copy ID, or passport
- a bust type photo (1920x1080px HD resolution)
- two instrumentals of the two chosen pieces
- a video link or mp3 recording
- receipt or proof of payment of the registration fee
TROPHY – 2000 euro plus Record Contract with DIVA’S MUSIC PRODUCTION
FIRST PRIZE – 1000 euros
SECOND PRIZE – 500 euros
THIRD PRIZE – 300 euros
5 MENTIONS – 100 euros
5 SPECIAL AWARDS
THE ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO REFUND THE REGISTRATION FEE IN THE CASE OF WITHDRAWAL FROM COMPETITOR’S COMPETITION.
The trophy of the Bucharest Music Festival will be won by the artist with the highest average, regardless of age category or section and who, through his evolution, has particularly impressed the jury. At the request of the Organizer, the winner of the Trophy will be invited to give a mini-recital at the next edition of the Festival, benefiting in this case from the organizer’s payment of transport, accommodation and meals for the requested period. Prizes I, II and III will be awarded based on the highest averages, regardless of age category or section. The result of the interpreter is the arithmetic average of the votes assigned, even if, for objective reasons, a member of the jury will not vote for an interpreter. The prizes will be offered in euros and will be paid to the winners by bank transfer to the accounts communicated by the competitors within 20 working days from the Gala Festival, subject to deduction of the related taxes and duties, according to the applicable legislation. Bank commissions relating to the transfer of prizes will be borne by the Organizer. Any changes to the Regulations imposed by situations independent of the Organizer – will be communicated in good time on the competition website and on that of the organizers